About This Workshop
Facebook Advertising is the hottest area of paid advertising available on the internet today. With targeting abilities that rival any other advertising platform, there exists no better way to get the word out about your business then with Facebook Advertising. This cutting edge course will teach you the secrets the pros use to make Facebook Advertising pay.
You’ll learn why Facebook advertising is so valuable and the most important things you need to know so that you don’t waste your money. Get real actionable Facebook advertising strategies to take your advertising campaigns to the next level.
Learn how to run a successful Facebook advertising campaign. How to use the Facebook Pixel. Build audiences that resonate with your brand. Drive qualified traffic to your offers. Start making sales with what you learn in this course.
You’ll be taught by a professional digital marketer who will share with you the secrets and tools the professionals use. Whether you already are running Facebook advertising or not, you’ll come away with the things you need to start driving sales with Facebook advertising.
- Discover your most valuable Facebook audiences.
- Know how to run a successful Facebook advertising campaign.
- Learn to make sales with Facebook.
- Learn to retarget customers using Facebook.
- Facebook advertising secrets that will give you an edge over the competition.
Prereqs & Preparation
- No prerequisites are required for this course and a website is NOT required.
- Please bring a laptop + write down a couple of sentences about what you would like to learn about Facebook Advertising.
About the Instructor
Blake NelsonAssociate Director,
Socialyse at Havas
Blake is a digital media professional originally from Chicago, now based in Boston. He has helped launched campaigns for Tracfone, Fidelity, Emirates Airlines, NAPA Auto Parts, and many others. With a background in search, social, and content, he is interested in helping brands leverage data to tell the right story, at the right time, in the right context.
We understand that, sometimes, plans change. If you can no longer make it to a class or workshop, please email us at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given to cancellations made within a week of the class or workshop.